Many people come to us and ask “How much do braces cost?”. Whether you are looking for adult braces or kids braces, at Webster Orthodontics we provide you with the absolute best orthodontic care at really affordable prices with a great orthodontist that you can trust. Every patient is different so we do not list canned prices on our website and, in fact, you should be a little worried if an office can do that for you (One size fits all concept). We do everything we can to keep our prices down and simply do not want financial concerns to get in the way of you getting the beautiful smile that you or your children would like to have. Even though having straight teeth for the the rest of a person’s life is essentially priceless, we understand that being able to pay for braces or invisalign is a real issue for most families. That’s why we offer many ways to help you save and accommodate your budget:
1. FREE initial smile consultations. No obligation and it’s risk-free to seek affordable treatment from Webster Orthodontics!
2. Low fees. Even though it’s hard to give a general price range or cost for braces because everyone’s specific orthodontic needs are different, we offer very competitive prices to help make your decision easier.
2. Accept most insurances.
3. Bill the insurance company for you. Our experienced staff will take care of all the tedious paperwork and make sure that we maximize your benefits so that we minimize the amount of money you have to pay out of pocket.
4. Price-match our competitors. Not all orthodontists charge the same price for a comparable treatment. If you have received a lower quote at another orthodontic office for comparable treatment, just bring it in with you and we’ll match it. It’s that simple!
5. Friendly payment plans that fit each family’s needs. Usually this includes an initial down payment and then low monthly payments during the treatment.
6. Discounts (5%) if the cost is paid off in full at the beginning of treatment.
7. Accept Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA’s).
8. The cost for braces and invisalign is very similar. We want to give patients what they really want and we believe money shouldn’t inhibit that from happening.